- 🎃 Make GhouleesintheCoulees Reservations 🎃 |
- Art Fair & Wine Tasting |
- Benefit Rummage Sale |
- Candlelight Snowshoe Hike |
- Civil War Immersion Weekend |
- Ghoulees in the Coulees |
- May Membership Madness Open House |
- Midsummer Fest |
- Norskedalen Spring Luncheon |
- Norskedalen Volunteer Appreciation Picnic |
- Old-Fashioned Christmas in December |
- Threshing Bee |
- Twilight Tour & Farm To Table Dinner |
- Uff Da Open
Old-Fashioned Christmas in December
Norskedalen's 32nd Annual Old-Fashioned Christmas
Saturday and Sunday,
December 3rd 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
and December 4th 11 am - 3 pm.
Regular Admission Rates Apply: $6 Adult, $3 child, Family $15: Parents w/ children; Members complimentary. FREE admission with membership.
Bring friends and family to enjoy a memorable start to your holiday celebrations with the timeless sounds, smells and traditions of an Old-Fashioned Christmas.
- Slow down and enjoy horse-drawn wagon rides around the quaintly decorated grounds, cabins and Bekkum Homestead
- Hum along with area musicians as they share Christmas carols and other musical entertainment throughout the day
- Make and take holiday decorations and activities for the whole family, including a scavenger hunt, and Santa Claus 12 - 2 pm. Also you can get your Christmas tree here!
- Buy delicious home-made baked goods at the lefse, donuts, and other goods at the bake sale.
- Follow your nose to our delicious a-la-carte buffet of foods with everything from Norwegian meatballs or lefse to rommegrot (cream pudding) to tables filled with holiday baked goodies.
- Talk with our special visitor from the North Pole and take your photo with Santa in our old fashioned sleigh, 12 - 2 pm.
- Take care of some Christmas shopping with gifts that you won't find anywhere else but in our gift shop -including special Norskedalen merchandise. The new Norskedalen t-shirts and sweatshirts are in and make a great gift !
- Demonstrations will include spinning, wood stove cookery, and kids' crafts in the Engum House.
- There's more! Take part in the kids' scavenger hunt and get a prize with all the clues. If you like a good hunt, come join us !
- Ship Shape Car Wash has donated one free car wash for every vehicle paying admission at the entrance.
Dave’s Pizza 1 lunch buffet & beverage
Shear Attitude Hair/Skin Products
Bramble Books 2 Karn Books
Ewetopia Fiber Shop $20 Certificate
Driftless Cafe $50 Certificate
Buzzy’s Whimsical Christmas Elf
Viroqua Food Coop $25 Gift Card
Nelson Agri Center Woodland Gnome
Nisse House of Art Terrarium
Westby Coop Credit Union Bucky Badger Bag of Treats
Mt. La Crosse 2 lift tickets
Joyce Abernathy Quilted Wall Hanging
Barb Clark Centerpiece
Ship Shape Car Wash 2 Manager’s Megashine
4-30 days Unlimited Exterior Plus
Becky Thingvold Mittens
Joyce Kvarnstrom Cookbook:Traditional Recipes from Our Backyard Bakery
Valley Market Enamelware teapot
Star Auto 2 oil changes
Lind’s Home Center Scoop shovel, Thinsulate gloves, flashlight
Mabel’s On Main Holiday Gift Basket
Shabby Chic Santa Gift Basket
Anonymous: Teddy Bear Wreath
Wine Gift Basket
Cat Gift Basket
Coffee Gift Basket
Hand Crocheted Scarf & Hat