- Admission/Prices |
- Calendar of Programs and Events |
- Directions |
- Hours of Operation |
- Links of Interest
All visitors, including members, please check in at the Thrune Visitors' Center for your wristband.
Daily Admission Rates:
Children (K-12) $3
Family Rate (2 adults with children under 18) $15
Pre-K children, Members in the Friends of Norskedalen, and visitors going only to the gift shop are free!
Your admission to Norskedalen includes:
- Thrune Visitors' Center: hands-on nature exhibits, Heritage Room displays, and an introductory video explaining the history and mission of Norskedalen
- Visit to the Bekkum Pioneer Log Homestead: GUIDED ONLY IF AVAILABLE Monday through Saturday at 10 am, 1pm and 3pm, Sunday 1pm and 3pm (May through October); Tours are guided only if a guide is on duty. Otherwise, self-guided tours are available with booklet and/or audio tour. Self-guided tours do not include inside access to the historic buildings.
- PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO CONFIRM GUIDED TOUR AVAILABILITY.
- Gift Shop with unique nature and heritage items, books, children's items, and snacks.
- Over 400 acres of grounds with space to roam including 5 miles of trails
- Skumsrud Heritage Farm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (June through August)
- A delightful combination of natural beauty and cultural heritage
Special Events Admission: Admission rates to Norskedalen's special events are the same as our daily rates unless otherwise specified.
Advance reserved groups of 10 or more pay just $5.50 per adult and $2.50 per child. For more information, please see Group Events/Tours.
For school field trips, please see School Programming.