Welcome to your quick link to our most frequently sought information!
Daily admission is just
$6 for adults,
$3 for school-aged children and
$15 for families
(parents or grandparents with their children or grandchildren under age 18).
For more detailed information and group prices please click here.
Our Hours of Operation:
- From May 1 through October 31 we are open every day.
- From November 1 through December 31, and April 1 - 30, we are open Sunday through Friday.
- From January 1 through March 31, we are open Monday through Friday, except where otherwise noted.
- We are closed on certain holidays to give our staff and volunteers time to celebrate their family's heritage!
- Members in the Friends of Norskedalen are welcome to enjoy the grounds 365 days a year from sunrise to sunset as long as your Norskedalen parking pass is clearly displayed in your front windshield.
- The Skumsrud Heritage Farm, now known as Norskedalen Heritage Site, is a seasonal site with guided tours from June through August. This site is closed in 2013 for project implementation. Thank you.
- For more details, please click here.
- This schedule may change due to weather, illness, or meetings without notice.
Norskedalen is located off La Crosse County Highway PI, just 3 miles north of Coon Valley, WI. For directions, please click here.
Click here for our contact information.