- 🎃 Make GhouleesintheCoulees Reservations 🎃 |
- Art Fair & Wine Tasting |
- Benefit Rummage Sale |
- Candlelight Snowshoe Hike |
- Civil War Immersion Weekend |
- Ghoulees in the Coulees |
- May Membership Madness Open House |
- Midsummer Fest |
- Norskedalen Spring Luncheon |
- Norskedalen Volunteer Appreciation Picnic |
- Old-Fashioned Christmas in December |
- Threshing Bee |
- Twilight Tour & Farm To Table Dinner |
- Uff Da Open
- Norskedalen hosts a variety of special events throughout the year. These events provide fun for all ages as well as raise important funds so that Norskedalen can pursue its mission of preservation and interpretation of the natural environment and cultural heritage of the region.
Unless otherwise noted, admission to these events is complimentary for all members in the Friends of Norskedalen (with the exception of Ghoulees in the Coulees). All other visitors pay the usual daily admission fee of
- $6 for Adults
- $3 for Children (k-12th grade)
- $15 for families (parents or grandparents and their children under 18).
Schedule of Events-2016
- Candlelight Snowshoe Hike - Friday, Feb 12
- Norskedalen's Benefit Rummage Sale - Saturday, March 19 (No Admission)
- May Membership Madness - Saturday, May 7, 10am-3pm. Norskedalen Open house, free admission.
- Midsummer Fest - Saturday and Sunday, June 18 & 19
- Art Fair & Wine Tasting at Norskedalen Heritage Site (formerly Skumsrud Heritage Farm- Sunday, July 10
- Twilight Tour Historical Walk - September 11
- Civil War Immersion - Saturday and Sunday, October 8 & 9
- Ghoulees in the Coulees - Thursday, October 27: Pumpkin Walk - No Scaring, 530-730 pm; Friday and Saturday, October 28 & 29: Haunted Hikes. Hike start times from 6PM to 9PM- MUST HAVE PREPAID RESERVATION-Call Norskedalen, 608-452-3424 after Labor Day! No Refunds.
- Old Fashioned Christmas - Saturday and Sunday, December 3 & 4