- Art Fair & Wine Tasting |
- Benefit Rummage Sale |
- Candlelight Snowshoe Hike |
- Civil War Immersion Weekend |
- Corn Maze |
- Ghoulees in the Coulees |
- May Membership Madness Open House |
- Midsummer Fest |
- Norskedalen Award & Fundraising Celebration |
- Norskedalen Volunteer Appreciation Picnic |
- Old-Fashioned Christmas in December |
- Threshing Bee |
- Twilight Tour |
- Uff Da Open
- Norskedalen hosts a variety of special events throughout the year. These events provide fun for all ages as well as raise important funds so that Norskedalen can pursue its mission of preservation and interpretation of the natural environment and cultural heritage of the region.
Unless otherwise noted, admission to these events is complimentary for all members in the Friends of Norskedalen (with the exception of Ghoulees in the Coulees). All other visitors pay the usual daily admission fee of
- $6 for Adults
- $3 for Children (k-12th grade)
- $15 for families (parents or grandparents and their children under 18).
Schedule of Events-2015
- Candlelight Snowshoe Hike - Friday, Feb 13
- Norskedalen's Benefit Rummage Sale - Saturday, March 21 (No Admission)
- May Membership Madness - Saturday, May 2, 10am-3pm. Norskedalen Open house, free admission.
- Midsummer Fest - Saturday and Sunday, June 20 & 21
- Art Fair & Wine Tasting at Norskedalen Heritage Site (formerly Skumsrud Heritage Farm- Sunday, July 5
- Uff Da Open Olson-Nelson Memorial Golf Outing- Saturday, August 22
- Threshing Bee - Saturday, August 22
- Civil War Immersion - Saturday and Sunday, October 10 & 11
- Ghoulees in the Coulees - Thursday, October 22: Pumpkin Walk - No Scaring, 530-730 pm; Friday and Saturday, October 23 & 24: Haunted Hikes. Hike start times from 6PM to 9PM- MUST HAVE PREPAID RESERVATION-Call Norskedalen, 608-452-3424! No Refunds.
- Old Fashioned Christmas - Saturday and Sunday, December 5 & 6