- Art Fair &Wine Tasting |
- Benefit Rummage Sale |
- Civil War Immersion Weekend |
- Corn Maze |
- Ghoulees in the Coulees |
- May Membership Madness Open House |
- Midsummer Fest |
- Norskedalen Award & Fundraising Celebration |
- Norskedalen Volunteer Appreciation Picnic |
- Old-Fashioned Christmas in December |
- Threshing Bee in September |
- Twilight Tour |
- Uff Da Open
- Norskedalen hosts a variety of special events throughout the year. These events provide fun for all ages as well as raise important funds so that Norskedalen can pursue its mission of preservation and interpretation of the natural environment and cultural heritage of the region.
Unless otherwise noted, admission to these events is complimentary for all members in the Friends of Norskedalen (with the exception of Ghoulees in the Coulees). All other visitors pay the usual daily admission fee of
- $6 for Adults
- $3 for Children (k-12th grade)
- $15 for families (parents or grandparents and their children under 18).
Schedule of Events-2014
- Norskedalen's Benefit Rummage Sale - Saturday, March 8 (free)
- Norskedalen's Annual Award & Fundraising Celebration - Saturday, April 5th, 11am. Tickets: $36 (deadline March 28)
- May Membership Madness - Saturday, May 3rd, 10am-3pm. Norskdalen Open house, free admission.
- Midsummer Fest - Saturday and Sunday, June 21 & 22
- Art Fair & Wine Tasting at Skumsrud Heritage Farm- Sunday, July 7th
- Uff Da Open Olson-Nelson Memorial Golf Outing- Saturday August 23
- Civil War Immersion - Saturday and Sunday, October 11 & 12
- Ghoulees in the Coulees - Thursday, Friday and Saturday October 23, 24 & 25. Hike start times from 6PM to 9PM- MUST HAVE PREPAID RESERVATION-Call Norskedalen!
- Corn Maze
- Old Fashioned Christmas - Saturday and Sunday, December 6 & 7