- Art Fair & Chocolate Soiree |
- Benefit Rummage Sale |
- Civil War Immersion Weekend |
- Corn Maze |
- Ghoulees in the Coulees |
- May Membership Madness |
- Midsummer Fest |
- Norskedalen Award & Fundraising Celebration |
- Norskedalen Volunteer Appreciation Picnic |
- Old-Fashioned Christmas in December |
- Threshing Bee in September |
- Twilight Tour |
- Uff Da Open
- Norskedalen hosts a variety of special events throughout the year. These events provide fun for all ages as well as raise important funds so that Norskedalen can pursue its mission of preservation and interpretation of the natural environment and cultural heritage of the region.
Unless otherwise noted, admission to these events is complimentary for all members in the Friends of Norskedalen (with the exception of Ghoulees in the Coulees). All other visitors pay the usual daily admission fee of
- $6 for Adults
- $3 for Children (k-12th grade)
- $15 for families (parents or grandparents and their children under 18).
Schedule of Events-2013
- Norskedalen's Benefit Rummage Sale - Saturday, March 9th (free)
- Norskedalen's Annual Award & Fundraising Celebration - Saturday, April 6th, 11am. Tickets: $36 (deadline March 28)
- May Membership Madness - Saturday, May 4th, 10am-3pm.
- Midsummer Fest - Saturday and Sunday, June 22nd & 23rd.
- Art Fair & Chocolate Soirée at Skumsrud Heritage Farm- Sunday, July 7th
- Uff Da Open Olson Nelson Memorial Golf Outing- Saturday August 24th
- Civil War Immersion - Saturday and Sunday, October 12th & 13th
- Ghoulees in the Coulees - Thursday, Friday and Saturday October 24th, 25th and 26th (Pumpkin Walk). Hike start times from 5:30PM to 9PM- MUST HAVE PREPAID RESERVATION-Call Norskedalen!
- Corn Maze
- Old Fashioned Christmas - Saturday and Sunday, December 7th and 8th