Heritage classes are a time and place where skills can be developed in Norwegian traditions. These skills are things that would have been passed from one generation to another, grandparent to grandchild, parent to child. Norskedalen offers a wide variety of heritage classes; some are a one-day class, some are workshops over multiple days, and yet others are are seasonal. Below is a list of upcoming heritage classes; please call us for the details! (608-452-3424)
- Rosemaling with Patsy Vork, March 10-11 and April 14-15
- Docent Training, April 15 and 18
- Sami-inspired bracelets with Norma Refsal, April 24 and 26
- Kake Class with Anne Farning, May 2
- Basket Weaving with Phyllis Schoen, May 16
- Spoon Carving with Nick Wazenngale, Oct 17
All 2020 classes have been postponed due to COVID-19; plans are in development for Heritage Classes to continue in 2021 though!