Thanks to our staff, both paid and volunteer, Norskedalen is able to offer an incredible range of programming, guided tours, demonstrations, events and classes which further our mission of preservation, interpretation and education in the areas of the natural environment and cultural heritage of this region. This staff of employees and volunteers also works year-round to keep the buildings, artifacts, displays and grounds well maintained and beautiful.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Front Desk Host/Hostess
Norskedalen’s Front Desk Host/Hostess is the first person guests will see, setting the tone for a positive experience at Norskedalen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests as they enter the Thrune Visitors’ Center.
- Introduce Norskedalen to guests through Welcome Video, guiding guests through indoor exhibits, providing information for their visit to the Homestead, trails and Arboretum.
- Provide support to Docents.
- Provide information to guests over the phone.
- This is a part-time position with a rotating schedule.
Resumes and questions can be sent to:
Norskedalen Nature & Heritage Center
Attention: Lori Dubczak, Executive Director
P.O. Box 235, Coon Valley, WI 54623.
Norskedalen offers a wide variety of internship opportunities year-round. We work with students to find the best fit between your internship requirements, our needs, and the type of project or skill you’d most like to develop. If you are looking for a great site to do an internship, please contact us!
For More Information please contact Norskedalen at 608.452.3424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org