Benrud Little White Chapel
The Benrud Little White Chapel (formerly the Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church) was built in 1886 and served the Norwegian immigrant congregation of Sparta, Wisconsin. It was struck by lightning in 1939 and services were no longer held there. It was eventually sold to the Christian Science Society and later became a residence. In 2009, the Benrud family acquired the chapel and moved it to Norskedalen.
The Little White Chapel is available to rent for life celebrations, wedding ceremonies, and a variety of other events.
For additional information about hosting an event in the chapel, please email email@example.com.